Aggie Theatre Show Advance
SOUND / TECH ADVANCE
Aggie Theatre Equipment List:
Stage Dimension: Approximately 25' wide, 20' deep.
- The FOH console is a Soundcraft series 4 (which has been custom Turbo-charged by Dowlen sound): it has 40 mono channels, 8 return channels, 8 subgroups.
- The effects rack has: Yamaha SPX 900, Yamaha SPX 90, Yamaha SPX 990,
Yamaha 1500 mono delay.
- Custom built Dowlen Sound, triamplified system: the FOH has 8-18 subwoofers (McCauley) below the stage.
- There are 4 speakers per side,Bi-amped w/ 1-15 horn (McCauley). QSC EX 4000amps for the subs, Ashley FET 1500Mamps for the highs, Ashley MFA 8000 for the mids.
- 8 compressor/ gates (Behringer composer), 8 gates (Behringer Autoquad)
- The monitor console is a Soundcraft 800B modified for monitors, 40 channels, 16 outs.
- We have a total of 7 bi-amped mixes on stage(Ashley FET 1500M, MFA-8000amps)
with Ashley Protea digital graphs.
- We have 7 monitors loaded w/ 2-12 horn (McCauley).
- We have one drum monitor loaded w/ 2-15 horn (McCauley).
- 36 channel splitter snake to monitors FOH.
- There is a total of 24- 1000 watt par cans, 12 for the front, 12 for the back.
- There are 4 leko spot lights for the front.
- We have 16 - 3 watt LED par cans, 12 upstage and 4 downstage.
- There are 4 Blizzard Lighting Torrent 90 LED moving head spots.
- We have 2 - 575 watt Moving Head fixtures mounted high on sides of stage.
- Lighting controlled by an Avolites 2010 Pearl lighting console.
- There is a LeMaitre Radiance hazer for light enhancement.
- We also have a 100 amp 3 phase cam lock tie in for additional lighting, located upstage.
- Upstage lighting mounted to structural beam approx 15' above stage, downstage mounted to structural beam 25' above dance floor
- -*Click Here for Lighting Patch Sheet*-
Mics / DI's:
- 1- Audix D6, 2- Audio Technica ATM-25, 4- Audio Technica AT23
- 3 - Sennheiser 604, 1 - Shure SM94, 2 - MXL 991, 2 - MXL 990, 2 - Sennheiser 609, 6 - SM58, 6 - SM57, 3 Audix i5
- 12 DIs total - 10 passive, 2 active. (Horizon, Rapco, Countryman)